Return and Exchange Policy
The following outlines the policy merchandise purchased from Elite Wheel Distributors and is applicable for return scenarios up to 30 days from delivery. After this period, items are only covered under our standard limited warranty or are subjected to a 20% restocking fee plus the cost of shipping. Please note all returned items will be subjected to a rigorous inspection.
Returns will be accepted within 30 days from delivery. EWD may charge up to a $99 restocking fee to cover expenses such as shipping costs and credit card transaction fees.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
EWD will accept returned merchandise within the first 30 days after delivery according to the following conditions:
- Elite Returns Department must be contacted prior to any return.
- All original packaging(with protective materials) must be included with the returned merchandise.
- The returned merchandise must be in its original packaging, which should be intact and undamaged. Lack of original packaging will invalidate the return.
- Returned Merchandise should not show signs of damage or alteration. Non-compliance will nullify the return.
- Returned wheels or tires must have not been previously mounted.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping and insurance fees. Uninsured items damaged in shipping will void the return.
- Functional, undamaged wheels and tires free of defects may be subjected to a restocking charge of $99.00. If, upon evaluation, the item is found to have signs of wear, cosmetic blemishes, missing parts or damaged in any manner the cost to recondition the item will be deducted from the refund due.
- Functional, undamaged returned accessories not showing signs of wear may be subject to a$15.00 restocking fee. If upon evaluation the item is found to have signs of wear, cosmetic blemishes, or damages, the value needed to recondition the product will be deducted from the refund due.
- Refunds will comprise the item's invoice amount minus the restocking fee, if relevant. Initial charges for shipping and handling will not be included in the refund.
Damaged in Shipping
In the case a product is damaged during shipping, please secure proof (photos) and reach out to the Elite Returns Department. firstname.lastname@example.org
Damaged by Customer
Unfortunately, EWD cannot accept returns or exchange any product that has been damaged by the customer and the return will become void. This includes damage from customer misuse, missing parts or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering.
Product Purchased from Another Vendor
Only products purchased from EWD are eligible for returns. Products purchased from other retailers must be returned to that retailer.
In the event the wrong item was shipped, EWD will exchange the product for the item identified on the order, adhering to these conditions:
- Elite Returns Department must be informed prior to any return.
- All original packaging, to include box and all protective materials, must be included with the returned merchandise.
- The Returned Merchandise must be received in its original packaging and the packaging must be intact and undamaged. Absence of the original package will void the exchange.
- Returned Merchandise cannot be damaged or altered in any fashion. Failure on this will void the exchange or return.
- EWD will be responsible for return shipping and insurance fees.